My Photogrsphic Exhibiton of 100 beautifully presented 18 x 24 inches images from my recent trip to Guinea Bissau and the Remote Islands off of Guinea Bissau of some remote villages that have no fresh water and some villages that we have gone into partnership with and they have a Well, Latrines and Market Gardens… what a difference it makes to the whole village and especially the woman of the village who become empowered and healthy…..
1) Grange Hotel – St Pauls London Tuesday 19thMarch I will put the whole exhibition up in the main atrium, which will stay there for approx. 6 weeks.
2) Wednesday 20th March between 6-8.30 pm I will hold a private view with champagne/canapes
3) Friday 22nd March I will be there most of the day as it will be World Water Day
4) Monday 29th April The exhibition will be taken to The Crypt in St Marylebone Church where it will stay there for approx. 6 weeks
5) Tuesday 30th April a smaller Private view in The Crypt with Afternoon Tea/Champagne
6) Take exhibition Down from St Marylebone Crypt
Please let me know if you would like to attend either or both of the Private Views, plus please email me names and addresses if possible, of anyone that you would like to invite, We will invite 400 people and will probably get 200.
Alongside the photographs will be words that relate to each photo as this is very much an educational exhibition, Schools will be going to view whilst the exhibition is in place.
Gill Shaw International Award Winning Photographer abipp ampa