Save Our Planet
Dear All, Details about our water & other essential environmental factors conservation related initiative (named- “Save Our Planet”) and details about our organization (named- “Svyam Bane Gopal”) are as follows- Short introduction of our initiative named- “Save Our Planet”- Our water & other essential environmental factors conservation related works has been published by “Water Action Hub” which is a venture of United Nations Global Compact (CEO Water Mandate). For watching our project in the website of “Water Action Hub” please click on this link- https://wateractionhub.org/organizations/741/d/svyam-bane-gopal/ . Our this initiative has been published by FAO (The Food and Agriculture Organization; which is a specialized agency of the United Nations) on World Soil Day (5th December 2019). For watching our initiative in the website of FAO, please click on this link- http://www.fao.org/world-soil-day/worldwide-events/en/ Our this initiative has also been published on “World Wildlife Day” (3 March 2020 Events). United Nations General Assembly designated the CITES Secretariat as the facilitator for the global observance of this special day for wildlife on the UN calendar. World Wildlife Day has now become the most important global annual event dedicated to wildlife. For watching our initiative in the website managed by CITES Secretariat, please click on this link- https://www.wildlifeday.org/content/events Our this Initiative Objective- To guide and convince as much as possible no. of people about essential aspects for human life on earth; like- maximizing the tree plantation, water conservation techniques, how to handle waste materials, how to recycle waste water naturally, side effects of excess use of pesticides & fertilizers, advantages of biogas & solar energy, how to minimize air & noise pollution, etc Because we are committed-
- To provide clean and safe air, water, and land for all North Indians.
- To protect and improve the environment as a valuable asset for the people of North India.
- To protect people and the environment from harmful effects of pollution.
- We are a trusted, independent and authoritative advocate for the environment.
- We make objective decisions based on the best available evidence and information.
- We manage our resources effectively and efficiently to deliver value to the public,
- We regulate in a fair, proportionate and transparent manner and target those who don’t comply.
- We make a difference by working with others to build trust, networks and partnerships to deliver effective outcomes.
- We strive continuously for improvement and excellence through learning and development.
- We are innovative, adaptive and open to new and flexible ways of working.
- We design and deliver services from the citizen’s point of view.
- We provide our services in a manner that is competent, courteous and responsive.
- We work together to deliver effective outcomes.
- We support, trust and value our colleagues and empower each other to make decisions.
- We are open and honest with each other.
- We constructively challenge and encourage each other to do better.
Start date: March 22, 2020
End date: March 23, 2020
Organization: Svyam Bane Gopal