Young Water Fellowship call for applications
APPLY TO THE YOUNG WATER FELLOWSHIP 2019 The Young Water Fellowship (YWF) is a programme implemented by Young Water Solutions, that empowers young entrepreneurs to lead the solutions to water issues in their communities, by offering them a year of support consisting of training, mentorship and seed-funding for their initiatives. For its YWF 2019 Young Water Solutions will offer 10 young entrepreneurs (”Fellows”) the possibility to participate in a one-month start-up training in Europe. Fellows will also be assigned mentors, get the chance to exponentially increase their supporting networks in the water and entrepreneurship sectors, and apply for seed-funding for the first steps of implementation of their social enterprises. Conditions to apply:
- Be 18 to 30 years old at the time of the application
- Be the founder or co-founder of an initiative that contributes to the solution of a well-defined water problem in your country. The initiative should be in its initial stages and have the ability to be turned into a social enterprise (i.e have a long-term sustainability component or business model).
- Be a resident from a low or middle income country.
- Have a valid passport and be available to attend a workshop in Europe from August 3rd to September 7th 2019 (note that these dates might be subject to change),
- Be able to communicate in English (intermediate level at least).
Start date: February 22, 2019
End date: March 24, 2019
Organization: Young Water Solutions